4/6/13

Holes

Watching Holes with the boys, playing Bejeweled against my hubby ( he is currently winning, boo), relaxing, being thankful for a healthy family.

Started out late today...can I tell you how much I hate being late? Had 25 local deliveries for meat orders, usually like to be out by about 5am....didn't get on the road until 7am. My send off words to my lovely husband? I have nothing planned for lunch. Yup. Despite that, it was a really great day. Deliveries were made, the men put bales of hay out for the beef and sheep. Groceries were purchased, 100's of pounds of meat was put away in the freezer, baked potatoes, pan fried steak and salad was put on for us by the amazing hubby.

Looking forward to tomorrow. To sit, to rest ( it has been a while), and to praise our Lord for all that He gives us. It is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment