1/28/13

I'm starving....


For news. Did I mention that we are also fasting from FB? We are, yup, yup, yup. I've never gotten so much done...... yes, I'm missing the news, the tid-bits but really? Is it earth shattering, heart changing, edifying ( only sometimes) stuff that I'm missing out on? Or if I added up all the minutes it would totally make.me.cringe.  Moments are being gained, moments to listen fully, moments to ponder with out distraction, moments of reading books, like my newest one favorite 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess. Check out the video below. She's funny, honest and I like getting deep with simple things.  "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." Luke 16:10



No comments:

Post a Comment